Sunday, December 21, 2008

sleep

I worked Friday night.  Normally after a night shift I sleep for a very very long time.  Not so on Saturday.  I helped move my brother and sister-in-law into their new house.  I lasted until about 12:30 (when I sat down and passed out).  By the time I got home it was after 1pm.  So I slept until 4, when I randomly woke up.  That is odd for me because I normally can sleep forever.  Or close to it.  Then I went to our ward Christmas party, then conned a friend into going grocery shopping with me after so that I wouldn't kill myself driving in my sleep deprived state.  Be the time I got home, I was wide awake.  Rude.  I fell asleep at 12 something.  And slept horribly all night.  I woke up every hour or two.  Rude.  Then was wide awake at 4 and 7 and 9.  Not my style.  At 9 I finally got up.  It is just crazy because I was super super tired at the party last night, which meant I was a little silly.  Maybe a lot silly.  I probably have a lot to be embarrassed about.  Oh well.  At least I had fun, right.
I have a feeling I am going to be very tired today.  But for now I am alive awake alert enthusiastic!

No comments: