2. Christmas. I didn't get to go home for Christmas, but was still ridiculously happy about Christmas. My friends probably got sick and tired of me making them listen to Christmas music, but I just can't help it. I'm a little sad that it is already past.
3. Friends. My definition of a friend has been greatly refined as of late. My true friends are the people who take me as I am, and love me more because I am quirky/nerdy/giddy/sarcastic/and my own person. I'm not afraid to speak my mind, and my friends appreciate that, instead of taking a step back. Love that.
4. Family. I have a great family. I call and bug my family a lot, and they still answer the phone, which is positive.
5. God. I believe in a merciful God. And I think He wants me to be my own individual quirky self. He just wants me to be my best me. Thats what I'm working on.
6. Arizona. This place is freaking amazing. Moving here was the best thing I could have done. HANDS DOWN. I have grown a lot by being out on my own for real. Like really on my own. Like I have to call the tow truck myself if my car breaks down instead of just calling my dad. And no, I have not needed a tow truck.
7. Goals. I am not a good goal setter. But, I have a goal to run a half marathon on my birthday, so as much as I hate running, I go everyday because I WILL DO THIS. I will. And then I will celebrate for a long long time.
Life has been good to me of late. And it doesn't snow here!!!! Hallelujah. Amen.