Saturday, July 28, 2007

Confession

I love Gilmore Girls. I am obsessed with Gilmore Girls. I could watch it over and over and over. I know, I am 24, and a little old for this kind of obsession, but what can you do.
It all started back in my freshman year. The first time I remember hearing about Gilmore Girls was in a magazine my roommate had. I think they were on the cover of the magazine. I read the article. That was as far as it went. I think I saw a couple episodes here and there over the next couple years. I didn't start seriously watching until season 5.
This last Christmas, I got seasons 1-3 on DVD. Then I bought seasons 4-6 about a month ago (they were on sale). I have watched every episode every week for the last couple years. I just really like the show. The show ended this season. It was very sad, but good. It is time to move on with my life. Or at least my Tuesday nights.
There it is. I have let it out. Although, anyone who knows me in the slightest knows that this is no surprise, at all.
Anyone else have a confession? Something you are addicted to? Do share.

1 comment:

Liz Johnson said...

I love Prison Break. I have a crush on Michael Schofield.

I also love Mean Girls.

And I love Sno-Cones. Tiger's Blood flavor.

And I love Andrea. And I love the thought of Andrea moving to Chicago. Or somehow living near me after Saturday. Waaaaaaaaaaah.