Monday, October 29, 2007

the stub

Lortab makes me have weird dreams/nightmares. And it makes my stomach queesy. And it makes me tired. On the otherhand, it takes the pain away for a couple hours. I am not sure if it is worth it. Luckily, I only took Lortab once today, so we are moving up. The motrin seems to be covering most of the pain. Yeah.
I was really doing quite well today until I stubbed my toe really really hard into the metal strip on the edge of the stair into the kitchen. Yeah, that hurt. Overall, however, my toe is doing better. I still can't walk too much, but I am not in constant pain anymore. I hope I am better by Wednesday night, because I have to work all night. That is the goal.

3 comments:

Liz Johnson said...

Me hate Lortab. I'm sorry that you are still in so much pain. :(

Lani said...

Lortab just made me super super spacey... which I definitely didn't like. BUT it was better than the pain of kidney stones!! I'm glad the toe is getting slightly better!

Hilary said...

I won't even touch Lortab . . . it makes me throw up uncontrollably to the point of hospitalization. Stupid pain killers.