So, my sister-in-law did this on her blog, and I thought it would be fun to do. Also, I had no good stories to tell. So, here goes. Please comment. I love comments. No one ever comments. Let me clarify, Liz comments, and therefore she is the only one I love.
1. Were you named after anyone? Nope, my parents just liked the name. Had I been a boy, I think I would have been Andrew.
2. When was the last time you cried? Tuesday, by myself at the computer. Gilmore Girls didn't get recorded and I was really sad and trying to figure out how to watch it. I know, I am lame.
3. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, when I write nice. Otherwise, it looks like boy handwriting.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? I don't really like lunch meat.
5. Do you have kids? None that I am aware of.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Of course! I am awesome. Just ask anyone :)
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? What answer is this looking for?
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Pretty sure the only thing I am missing are my wisdom teeth. Soon I will be missing a chunk of my face too.
9. Would you bungee jump? Not a chance. I am afraid I would get serious whiplash, or break my spine or something. I am sometimes adventurous, but I am not crazy.
10. What is your favorite cereal? Cereal is not my favorite in general. I guess I would go with Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.
11. Do you untie your shoes or just take them off? My shoes velcro. I undo the velcro before I take them off. Gosh, I sound like a little kid who doesn't know how to tie her shoes.
12. Do you think you are strong? Even if I think I am, I know I am not. However, don't mess with me because I know self defense, and carry a weapon.
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Ice cream makes my tummy hurt. If I were to go for the tummy ache anyway, I would choose something fruity. Or vanilla, I love vanilla.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people? If they smile or not. Everyone should smile. It makes me sad when people are sad in their eyes.
15. What is your favorite color, red or pink? Pink. I love pink. I used to wear pink every day.
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My uncanny ability to sleep far too long.
17. What do you miss the most? Traveling. I need a trip.
18. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? Sure, what the heck.
19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black shorts (about to go running), no shoes.
20. What was the last thing you ate? Muesli for breakfast. Yum.
21. What are you listening to right now? The sound of the birds chirping, and someone in my backyard pounding. I think it is my neighbor. I am too afraid to actually check.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Lime Green.
23. Favorite smells? Spring. Rain. Flowers.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My mom.
25. Do you like the person that sent this to you? No one actually "sent" it to me. But I love Liz for putting it on her blog and not caring that I copy her idea.
27. Favorite sports to watch? I really don't enjoy watching sports very much. I like golf when Tiger Woods is playing. I like basketball when it is the playoffs. I like soccer when it is live. I like baseball with friends.
28. Hair color? I used to think my hair was blond. It is not. It is brown. It was blond when I was little though. Now, it is very very brown.
29. Eye color? Green. My mom says they change color.
30. Do you wear contacts? Yes. Just one. My left eye sees just fine. I know, I am weird.
31. Favorite food? Fruit.
32. Scary movies or happy endings? Scary movies are not good for my ability to get into a car at night. I love happy endings. It is the only way to go.
33. Last movie you watched? Spider Man 3. It is really good. Really long, and a little too complicated, but really good.
34. What color shirt are you wearing? Red.
35. Summer or Winter? Summer. Well, spring and fall are actually my favorites. I like the mild temperatures.
36. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
37. Favorite dessert? I am not a huge fan of dessert. I do like rainbow chip cake with rainbow chip frosting.
38. Most likely to respond? Probably nobody. I would love it if you copied and pasted your answers into a comment though. Then, I would know people actually look at my blog.
39. Least likely to respond? Probably everyone.
40. What book are you reading? Just finished an autobiography of Sabine Dardenne (very good). Now working on a biography of Princess Diana (dull so far).
41. What is on your mouse pad? Don't even have a mouse pad. What kind of low budget joint am I living at??!!
42. What did you watch on TV last night? I watched Leno/Letterman with my dad.
43. Favorite sounds? Nature. You know, water running, birds chirping. Oh, and of course, laughter.
44. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles.
45. What is the furthest you have been from home? Accra, Ghana, Africa.
46. Do you have a special talent? They always say everyone is special. I don't know what that means. I can sing really bad karaoke in my dreams. Does that count.
47. Where were you born? Salt Lake City, UT, St. Marks Hospital. Dr. Hughes.
48. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back? I would love any answers.
49. Do you have any grandchildren? Please refer back to question 5. Unless this is some sort of twisted, I am my own grandpa, situation.
50. Where do you live? At my parents house in Murray, UT. Livin large.