Wednesday, May 02, 2007

And the verdict is

I am going to be in Salt Lake. At least for a while. I spent a long time figuring out where I should be. I prayed and prayed and prayed and thought and thought. So, after all is said and done, I am staying here. It will be good to get myself set up in life before I move far far away. So, if you need me, come find me. If you want me, even better. Unfortunately, I am still mourning the loss of DC. So, in order to feel better about moving, I have made a list of good things about staying in SLC:
1. I already have a job.
2. I already have a place to live (no moving required).
3. I will get to see my friends a lot.
4. I am close to Provo to visit.
5. I get to be near 6/9ths of my immediate family.
6. I get to ride TRAX, which I love!
7. I can afford to buy a car.
8. I get to work with babies!!
9. I get to spend more time with my grandpa and grandma.
10. I can still visit DC, Cali, NYC,...pretty much wherever.
There it is. Any other ideas as to why this is a good thing? Let me know.

No comments: