I have to take everything I can as a milestone these days. I guess it is a good way to remember all the blessings I have. Here are some of my recent accomplishments:
- I worked a 6 hour half shift on Friday day
- I worked a 12 hour shift on Sunday night
- I cleaned my tub today (very difficult to do if you can not kneel)
- I actually got things knocked of my list of physical therapy exercises
- I made a serious real meal today, and it tasted great
- I impressed the physical therapists with my flexibility and range of motion
- I made it home safely last night (I have to park at the church next door and then walk home alone in the dark)
- I have chilled out on talking on my phone, and thus have not caused us to go over our minutes. Yay for more minutes starting at the end of this week.
- I have not turned on my heater yet even though it is freezing. Instead I just wear thermals to bed.
- I have been given the go-ahead to slowly start back into my normal activities.
It is a good life.