Saturday, August 11, 2007

B5

If you know what B5 is, props to you. I had no idea that B5 was a music group until yesterday when I was listening to my High School Musical soundtrack (I know, I have the musical tastes of a 13 year old). B5 is a group of 5 brothers that sing together. From their website: "B5 does it there way, with clean lyrics, age-appropriate content, and good old-fashioned charm. Add to that, the boys' good looks, and you clearly have the recipe for the next big boy band sensation." It looks like they sing a lot of things for Disney, they have remade the Siamese Cat Song and Whose Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf among other songs. They have a fun feel about them. They sing a song with Bow Wow called Hydrolics, which I like. Go onto itunes and listen to their stuff, you just might like it.

1 comment:

Liz Johnson said...

Umm... is it just me, or does their image not fit their songlist?? THESE GUYS sing "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" Really? With chains and cornrows?

Am I just stereotyping here? Or is there a discrepancy?