Sunday, August 12, 2007

Family Search Indexing

So I read the Ensign this month, and it had an article encouraging people to Index. I have thought about it in the past, but have decided not to do anything about it. Until today. I was thinking of Sabbath appropriate activities for the day, and decided to try indexing. I actually really enjoy it. Essentially, you just type what you see. It is pretty easy. I only did 100 names, but I made a goal to do 1000 by the end of the year. You should go check it out. I may not be good at genealogy, but at least I am finally doing something to work toward finding ancestors. Happy Sabbath!

1 comment:

Liz Johnson said...

YAY! I love doing that indexing stuff! I'm so excited that you're doing it. You are awesome. You should pat yourself on the back. Twice. Or even more. It's a great thing to do when you're bored... rather than playing a game of spider solitaire or sudoku or whatever.