Monday, August 20, 2007

New Shoes

I went crazy today. I bought a gym membership and 3 pairs of new shoes. I seem to shop like this. It is all or nothing with me. I go weeks on end without purchasing anything, then buy everything in one day. I don't know that it is a very good thing to do. Oh well.
New things:
1. 24 Hour Fitness membership
this is great because I can go anytime, which fits my crazy night/day schedule. I also went for the new member trainer deal. I get 5 sessions with a trainer. It will probably be a good thing for me. So Doug and I will be meeting bright and early (5:15) tomorrow to begin our training. I will let you know how that goes.
2. New Balance Running Shoes
I wear my current running shoes to the hospital, which means they should not be worn anywhere else. What goes to the hospital stays at the hospital. Lots of bugs, rather not subject the healthy public to what is on my shoes.
3. Black Mudd flats. They have cute flower and butterfly cutouts at the toe. They are black and have a strap over the top.
4. Brown casual Mudd flats. For some reason the Mudd shoes just fit me right. I am not buying stock or anything. Lots of stitching on these and a strap over the top.
Overall, I am pleased with my purchases. My bank account is a little smaller today, but my feet and body are a little happier. Good trade off.

1 comment:

Liz Johnson said...

Yaaaay! But you should probably save some money up for H&M IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get a woot woot?